like jerry springfield reality tv or like toddlers and tiaras because that is two different forms of trash
The former. Damn, I had never stopped to consider him watching kiddie pageants. That’s terrible for a whole different reason.
Okay so google has “Search Images” and “Search Videos” options but what we really need it a “Search GIF” option
1) Search whatever you need in Google Images.
2) Add “filetype:gif” to the search
3) Hit enter.
Only GIFs show up.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
every time I read about lavellan being a spy I laugh because I imagine them just straight up walking into the conclave like “what is up my fellow chantry worshipers, praise the andraste” and no one noticing because templars have like 20/200 vision
cadash is better about it and just keeps repeating “FINE DWARVEN CRAFTS, DIRECT FROM ORZIMMAR”
MASTERLIST OF SPANISH SLANG TERMS ~
This is based of this other wonderful masterlist based on French slang terms. There aren't many people out there who rp characters that are Spanish or have Spanish background; but this masterlist is essentially in case someone would want to roleplay those kinds of characters or have their character be learning Spanish. Or maybe you just want to learn some Spanish slang, it's all cool. I'm Spanish myself so I'd say I have a pretty good idea of this. Also reminder that Spanish slang (as in from Spain) may have nothing to do with the Spanish you'd find in places from Latin America since they have different cultures and even words. Anyways, here we go:
- 'Hola' - Hi / hello.
- 'Buenos días' - Good morning.
- 'Buenas tardes' - Good afternoon.
- 'Buenas noches' - Good night.
- '¿Qué tal?' - How are you?
- 'Vale / De acuerdo' - Agreement.
- 'Dios mío' - (Oh) my God.
- 'Genial' - Cool.
- 'Increíble' - Awesome.
- '¿Qué?' - What?
- '¿Por qué?' - Why?
- '¿Estás seguro?' - Are you sure?
- 'Vaya disparate' - That’s nonsense.
- '¡Para!' - Stop!
- '¡¿Qué haces?!' - What are you doing?!
- 'Adiós' - Goodbye / Bye.
- 'Ten cuidado' - Be careful.
- 'Cuídate' - Take care.
SLANG AND ABREVIATURES YOU'D USE
- 'Chaval' - Dude. / 'ese tío/chaval' - That dude.
- 'Chavala' - Chick. / ‘esa tía/chavala’ - That chick.
- 'Morir de risa' - Dying of laughter.
- ‘Mearse de risa’ - Pissing of laughter.
- 'Poli(cía)' - Police / Cops.
- 'Insti(tuto)' - High school.
- 'Uni(versidad)' - University
- 'No tengo pasta' - I’ve got no money.
- 'Un madero' - A police man / A cop.
- 'Niñato / Niñata' - Bratty kid.
- 'Q / K / Qe / Ke' (Que) - What.
- 'X' (Por) - So?
ROMANTIC THINGS AND STUFF
- 'Te amo' - I love you.
- 'Te quiero' - * There’s no word in English to translate this since it’d be said as I love you too but ‘Te quiero’ would mean less than ‘Te amo’.
- 'Te adoro / Me encantas' - I adore you.
- 'Te quiero a ti / Te deseo' - I want you / I desire you.
- 'Mi amor' - My love.
- 'Amor' - Love.
- 'Mi niña' - My baby girl.
- 'Mi niño' - My baby boy.
- 'Cariño' - Honey / Love / Dear / Baby / Babe.
- 'Preciosa / Guapa' - Beautiful.
- 'Precioso / Guapo' - Handsome.
- '(Mi) Princesa' - (My) Princess.
- '(Mi) Principe' - (My) Prince.
- '(MI) Reina' - (My) Queen.
- '(Mi) Rey' - (My) King.
- 'Novio' - Boyfriend.
- 'Novia' - Girlfriend.
- 'Prometido' - Fiance.
- 'Prometida' - Fiancée.
- 'Marido / Esposo' - Husband.
- 'Mujer / Esposa' - Wife.
- 'Mi pareja' - My partner (unisex).
INSULTING AND CURSING
- '¡Idiota!' - Idiot!
- 'Estúpido' - Stupid. (male) / ‘Estúpida’ - Stupid (female).
- 'Mierda' - Shit.
- 'Tonto / Tonta' - Dumb.
- 'Tonto/Tonta del culo' - Dumbass.
- 'Gilipollas' - You dick / jerk / idiot / asshole.
- 'Joder' - Fuck.
- 'Que te jodan / que te follen' - Fuck you.
- 'Puta / guarra / zorra' - Bitch.
- 'Friki' - Freak.
- 'Subnormal / Anormal' - There’s no direct words in English but it’d be like calling someone even more dumb than dumb itself.
- 'Me cago en Dios' - No words for this in English but translated literally would be shitting on God. So the closest translation as swearing would be fucking God.
- 'Me cago en todo' - As I said above, literal translation would be shitting on everything. But the closest translation as swearing would be fuck everything.
- 'Puta mierda' - Fucking shit.
- Add 'de mierda' to whatever you think is crappy or shitty. Like for example: Shitty food = ‘Comida de mierda’.
These would be most principal ones but there are more, actually. If you have any doubts you can come to askbox and I'll most definitely answer you.
Talking about Keta’s age in canon always makes me upset. Sure, he’s all smiles and laughs on the surface, but when you consider his age, you realise that he’s had scores of friends die before him. He’s watched people grow up in a blink of an eye and leave him behind.
But still, he smiles and laughs and acts like a kid, because what else can he do when he looks the way he does? Acting like his real age would only cause him to be withdrawn.
[5aints row hype intensifies]
Today is obviously ‘Carry Nako’ day. So. Which is your favourite method of carrying?
Anders??? nah what a jerk what a— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of Anders spill out of jacket] w-what a fuckign asshole i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of pictures of Anders scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just listen
"If I get to see myself on screen, then I know that I exist."
— Gabby Sidibe, star of Precious
Representation is an imperative thing and it needs to be recognized as one. It’s because Laverne Cox and Lupita Nyong’o don’t make the Time 100 list even if they had over 90%, as opposed to the others that made the list with less yes votes than no votes. It’s because Scott McCall isn’t considered the main character of the show and his ethnicity isn’t recognized in any way. (It’s also because Tyler Posey signs everything with his character name because he feels like people forget.) It’s because people are angry that Lupita Nyong’o is on the most beautiful list because everything about her completely subverts white beauty standards. It’s because of all of those things, and so much more.
Write people of color. Write people that are queer. Write people that are trans*. Write people that are bodily diverse. Write people that have disabilities. Write them all.
Write them shamelessly and with pride and develop them beyond the afterthought of hey, Dumbledore was gay. Write characters that are cisgender, heterosexual, abled, fit, white, etc., isn’t the problem. Don’t feel bad for doing it. If you like writing characters like that and it makes you happy, go ahead! The problem is that writing characters like those have become the norm and the default unless otherwise explicitly stated. And even then, the character is usually grossly typecasted and stereotyped. Change that. Research a lot and make sure that you get a personal perspective somehow, but here’s something to get your started.
Gender and sexuality.
- LIST OF SEXUALITIES
- LIST OF LGBT* TERMS
- TRANS* (CHARACTER GUIDE & BIO BUILDING)
- TRANS* RESOURCES
- WRITING TRANS*
- WRITING LESBIANS
- WRITING QUEERS
- WRITING GENDER
- WRITING WOMEN
- MY PERSON OF COLOR FC TAG
- TUMBLR’S PERSON OF COLOR FC TAG
- WRITING RACE
- FACECLAIM DIRECTORY (GENERAL)
- FACECLAIM DIVERSITY MASTERPOST
- CHARACTERS WITH DISABILITIES
- HOW TO WRITE A DISABLED CHARACTER
- HOW TO NOT WRITE A DISABLED CHARACTER
I hope these links will give you a start. If any of the links are broken or contain incorrect information that I missed, please message me with an explanation. Thank you so much!
I think Johnny’s collection of formal clothes grows after the Saints take over Ultor Media. But every month, when he drives over to Mourning Wood with the roses that Aisha always loved, Johnny always opts to wear the same suit he did for her funeral.
Pixel Fonts (almost all that I have installed) :feat. cutie size ↴15x5 | handy | 8-bit-1-6 | 5x5 Pixel | apple | angie atore | copy 10 56 |
elektra | golden sun | final-fantasy | final fantasy vii | minipower | press start 2p | puke force 8 | Munro Narrow /Munro /Munro Small | pf arma five | pf tempesta five | pf ronda seven | pf tempesta seven | pixel unicode | pixelade | pixelmix | silkscreen /silkscreen expanded | skinny | smallest pixel 7 | symtext | super effective | Visitor TT1 BRK | victors pixel | Visitor TT2 BRK | volter | wendy | xg pixo